About the Community Development Program
As a state-owned enterprise (SOE), the Company has the obligation to conduct CSR initiatives through the Partnership Program and Community Development Program (P&CDP) based on legality as follows:
- SOE Minister Circular Letter No. SE-07/MBU/2008 of May 5, 2008 on Implementation of P&CDP and Compliance with Article 74 Law No. 40/2007 on Corporations.
- SOE Minister Circular Letter No. SE-14/MBU/2008 of June 30, 2008 on Optimalization of Partnership Program Funds through Cooperation in the Disbursement Process.
- Article 74 Law No. 40/2007 on Limited Liability Corporations.
- SOE Minister Regulation No. PER-08/MBU/2013 on Fourth Change to BUMN State Ministerial Regulation No. PER-05/MBU/2007 on Partnership and Community Development Program (PKBL).
- Letter from SOE Minister No. S-92/D5.MBU/2013 on Management of Partnership and Community Development Program.
Each year, the Company prepares comprehensive PKBL programs as stated in the Work Plan and Budget of the Partnership and Community Development Program (RKA PKBL) to be approved by the GMS. The Company believes that through the implementation of the PKBL, the relationship between the Company and its stakeholders, especially with the local community and society in general, will become closer and more harmonious.
In preparing the PKBL program, SMF strives to make every effort to involve stakeholders, such as communities and the public, so that the program presented was indeed meeting needs. Furthermore, the whole PKBL program will be run by the PKBL Team using a special budget allocated in the PKBL CSR.
In accordance with the Board of Directors Decision No. 009/SKD/DIR/111/2019, the SMF PKBL Program consists of three major groups, namely:
- Homestay Financing
- Housing Development in Slum Areas
- Social Programs.